Dear Family Resource Night supporters,
We want to thank you so much for participating in Family Resource Night 2022. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive from participants as well as agencies.
Thank you for helping us to empower our Huron Valley families and helping them to connect with local resources and winter gear. As you know, the past couple of years have left many of our families experiencing hardships. Your participation helped to bridge the gap to those in need.
We appreciate your time and commitment and look forward to working with you in the future!
Huron Valley School Social Workers
- HVS Community Coalition
- Huron Valley Youth Assistance
- HVS Adult Ed
- Oakland County Health Network
- Community Living Services
- Milford YMCA
- Oakland County Health Department
- United Way
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support Resource
- CNS-Your Community Connection to Wellness
- Oakland Family Services
- Easter Seals
- Lifestance Health
- Community Sharing
- Cornerstone Church
- White Lake Fire Department
- White Lake Presbyterian Church
- Community Libraries