Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students or any students that have left the district and are returning to Huron Valley Schools.
New families please click on the link to create a temporary login and password: New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page. If you need to return to your application, please click here for the login page. Before you log in, you must change the Login Area to 'Enrollment Access'.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please login to your Family Access account and click the "New Student" tab to start an application for a new enrollment. * This feature will be disabled in Family Access in August. You will need to complete the enrollment application with the link above for new families.
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Two Proofs of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office
5) Vision and Hearing Screening - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
Please print forms and return to school's office.
8) High School Athletic Profile for grades 9-12 Please submit form to the school's office at the time of enrollment
9) Kindergarten Profile Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
10) Kindergarten Transportation Release Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
11) Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/2/2023-12/1/2023) Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
New families may find this brochure regarding Skyward Family Access helpful.
After the Online Enrollment Application is submitted for the 2023-24School year:
New or re-enrolling for Junior Kindergarten through 5th grade only, please call Pupil Services at 248-676-8431 for an appointment to complete the enrollment process.
New or re-enrolling 6th-12th grade students, please call the school's office to complete the enrollment process.