Huron Valley Schools is hosting a Family Resource Night Thursday, November 3rd from 5:00 – 7:00p.m. at Lakeland High School. Over a dozen local Community agencies will be on site to share their information with all who attend. In addition, holiday help resources and winter gear will be available.
This open house is brought to you by HVS Social Workers. All community members are welcome! Children can also attend but there will be no childcare offered at this event.
The following vendors will be present at Family Resource Night:
- HVS Community Coalition
- Huron Valley Youth Assistance
- HVS Adult Ed
- Oakland County Health Network
- Community Living Services
- Milford YMCA
- Oakland County Health Department
- United Way
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support Resource
- CNS-Your Community Connection to Wellness
- Oakland Family Services
- Easter Seals
- Lifestance Health
- Community Sharing
- Cornerstone Church
- White Lake Fire Department
- White Lake Presbyterian Church
- Community Libraries
Click here to register.
Hope to see you there!