Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students enrolling in Huron Valley Schools.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please login to your Family Access account and click the "New Student" tab to start an application for a new enrollment.
New families click to create a temporary login and password: New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page.
If you need to return to your application, please click here for the login page. *Before you log in, you must change the Login Area to 'Enrollment Access'.
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Two Proofs of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office
5) Vision Screening - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
8) Kindergarten Profile Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
9) Kindergarten Transportation Release Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
10) Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/2/2022-12/1/2022) Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
New families may find this brochure regarding Skyward Family Access helpful.
After the Online Enrollment Application is submitted for the 2022-23 School year:
Kindergarten Enrollments, please call the school's office to complete the enrollment process.
New or returning JK-5th grade, or any HVVA, enrollments, please call Pupil Services for an appointment 248-676-8431.
New or returning 6th-12th grade enrollments, please call the school's office to complete the enrollment process.