Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests : In order to send transcripts for college applications, scholarship programs, N.C.A.A. eligibility, or almost anything else you would need a transcript for, past and present students must register with Parchment to send their transcripts electronically.

  • Past students : If you graduated after 1980, you must register with Parchment and can request your transcripts electronically. If you graduated before 1980, you must request a hard copy of your official transcript.

Parchment : Parchment is a secure way to send your official, high school transcript electronically. Transcripts are sent, usually within 24 hours, and are received instantly by the college. Parchment also confirms the receipt of the transcript. No more wondering if all of your materials sent through the mail have been received and processed! Sending transcripts to certain colleges, scholarship programs, or specialized locations may result in a processing fee through Parchment. This is a fast, easy, and convenient way to ensure that your transcripts are received in a timely manner along with your online college applications. Once you are registered with Parchment, you can request transcripts anytime in the future, even after you graduate. Follow these simple steps to get your transcripts sent:

  1. Create an Account in Parchment : Every senior needs to register! Follow these  Parchment Screenshots for instructions to complete your registration. If you need some assistance registering with Parchment, see Ms. Hoye in the Student Services Office.

  2. Complete College Applications : Students should have their college applications completed and submitted before requesting transcripts be sent. College applications should be completed online through the college's website.

  3. Request Transcripts : Login to your Parchment account and search for the colleges you would like your transcripts sent to. Select each college you want your transcripts sent to and complete your request . If you need some assistance requesting transcripts with Parchment, see Ms. Hoye in Student Services.