Dual Enrollment

Dual Enrollment : Allows students to take classes at a post-secondary school that can be included as credit at Milford High School. Approval and fee support for dual enrollment classes are based on the following:

The course is not offered by Milford High School
The course may be offered through MHS, but is not available to a student due to a scheduling conflict beyond the student's control
The course cannot be in the subject area of hobby, craft, recreation, physical education, theology, divinity, or religious education

Fee support for dual enrollment classes is available depending on tuition costs and mandatory course fees.

Eligibility: Students must have attained minimum passing scores on the P.L.A.N., A.C.T., P.S.A.T., or M.M.E. Eligibility will be determined by Student Services.

Required Paperwork: Should only be completed once you are confident that you would like to commit to Dual Enrollment for the upcoming semester. This means you have decided where you would like to take the college class, which class you want to take, and that the course schedule works around your MHS schedule and other activities. Please read the  Dual Enrollment Required Paperwork and Procedures for more information on the process for Dual Enrollment.

College Information:

HVS Paperwork:

For any questions regarding dual enrollment, please see Student Services.