Build Relationships; Create a Safe and Positive Culture;
Commit to Continuous Growth
- Mr. Steve Digsby, Principal
My sister, Raven, and I take our jobs as Muir's therapy dogs very seriously.
I love to snuggle with my people
21 years and still going strong! I love working with wonderful students, and an incredible staff that I am proud to call my friends! Go Colts!
- Ms. Jennifer Saks, English Language Arts
I became a teacher for the money and fame.
- Mr. Joe Coraci, Social Studies
Perceive, Believe and Achieve; Together we can!
- Ms. Teresa Morelli, Special Educator
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ms. Michelle Doggett, Drama, Communication Arts, WEB Leadership
Be kind and humble. Good things will come your way.
- Mr. Brent Pearson, Social Studies
Chocolate is a vegetable.
- Ms. Debbie Ryan, English Language Arts
I am proud to have been teaching nearly my entire career at the BEST school ever!
- Ms. Kristin Blanchard, Band Director
"A person that never made mistakes never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
- Ms. Kerry Marszalek, Math