Transcript Requests : In order to send transcripts for college applications, scholarship programs, N.C.A.A. eligibility, or almost anything else you would need a transcript for, past and present students must register with Parchment to send their transcripts electronically. Transcripts include A.C.T. scores taken at Lakeland High School as part of the Michigan Merit Exam during a student's junior year. A.C.T. retake scores taken outside of Lakeland High School need to be requested when you take the A.C.T. test again and sent to specific schools.
- Past students : If you graduated after 1980, you must register with Parchment and can request your transcripts electronically. If you graduated before 1980, you must request a hard copy of your official transcript
- Transcript Release Form : In order for Lakeland High School to send your transcripts, we must have a signed transcript release form on file granting us permission to share your information. This is usually completed by a parent as part of the registration packet. If you are over 18, you may fill out the form yourself. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must fill it out.
Parchment : Parchment is a secure way to send your official, high school transcript electronically. Transcripts are sent, usually within 24 hours, and are received instantly by the college. Parchment also confirms the receipt of the transcript. No more wondering if all of your materials sent through the mail have been received and processed! Transcripts are free to send to all public universities in the state of Michigan and to many other colleges throughout the country. Sending transcripts to certain colleges, scholarship programs, or specialized locations may result in a processing fee through Parchment. This is a fast, easy, and convenient way to ensure that your transcripts are received in a timely manner along with your online college applications. Once you are registered with Parchment, you can request transcripts anytime in the future, even after you graduate. Follow these simple steps to get your transcripts sent:
- Register with Parchment : Every senior needs to register! Follow these Parchment Screenshots to complete your registration. If you need some assistance registering with Parchment see Mrs. Riley in the Counseling Office.
- Complete College Applications : Students should have their college applications completed and submitted before requesting transcripts be sent. College applications should be completed online through the college's website.
- Request Transcripts : Login to your Parchment account and search for the colleges you would like your transcripts sent to. Select each college you want your transcripts sent to and complete your request. Follow these Parchment Screenshots to send your transcripts to schools. If you need some assistance requesting transcripts with Parchment see Mrs. Riley in the Counseling Office.