Kindergarten Parent Orientation Information 2021-22:
The first step to enrollment is to complete the online enrollment application prior to the orientation. Note: If you have a child that is already attending Huron Valley Schools, login to your Family Access account and click "New Student Online Enrollment" tab. Fill out and submit the application for your Kindergarten student.
Drop off times for enrollment documentation are from 10 AM - 3 PM Monday through Friday.
Please bring the following items to the school office:
- Child's original birth certificate (with seal)
- Two verifications of residency:
- 1st proof of residency has to be Determinative: purchase agreement/closing statement/mortgage document/leasing paper, property tax statements, utility bills (electric, gas or water), rent receipts, court order/foster home license
- 2nd proof of residency has to be Corroborative: parent drivers license, cell phone bill, other bills/mailings/documentation with name & address to home
- Immunization record
- Vision screening
- Kindergarten Profile Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students
- Kindergarten Transportation Release Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students
- Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/2/2021-12/1/2021) Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students
- Kindergarten Information Packet - This packet includes general information about Kindergarten along with other district information including the Kindergarten Student Profile and Kindergarten Transportation Authorization Form. These two documents will need to be turned in with your other enrollment documentation.