‘Your Child's First Exploration into Education.'
Apollo Center offers child care year round for students 6 weeks through 5 years of age. Our program provides a developmentally appropriate learning environment where children participate in movement & music, language & literacy activities, arts & crafts and science & math explorations. These strategies are balanced with child-initiated activities, all of which enhance the social, emotional and physical development of each child.
Child Care at Apollo is open 6:30am-6:00pm Monday-Friday.
Parents MUST contact Gwen Fannon prior to registering.
Child Care Highlights:
- Flexible weekly scheduling allows parents to schedule part-time or full-time
- Each classroom meets the state child day care licensing staff to student ratio, plus one additional person for extra support
- Staff receive 24 hours of professional development yearly; 8 hours more than the state child day care licensing requires
- Every staff person is CPR & First Aid certified, surpassing the state child day care licensing requirements
- Infant Care: $50 / day per child (two-day minimum)
- 9 month to 18 month: $47.50 / day per child (two-day minimum)
- Toddler Care: $45 / day per child
- 3, 4, & 5 Year Old Full Day Child Care: $40 / day per child
- 3, 4, & 5 Year Old Partial-Day Child Care: $30 / day per child
- Partial Day Rate is for any time period between the hours of 6:30am-1:00pm OR 11:30am-6:00pm.
- Annual Apollo Child Care Registration Fees: $30 per child
For further information call (248) 684-8245 or email Gwen Fannon.