Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students enrolling in Huron Valley Schools.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the new student online application through there.
New families click to create a temporary login and password: New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page.
If you need to return to your application, please click Online Enrollment Application. *Before you log in, you must change the log in area to Enrollment Access.
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Two Proofs of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office
5) Vision Screening - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
8) Kindergarten Profile Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
9) Kindergarten Transportation Release Form - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
10) Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/2/2020-12/1/2020) Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only
New families may find this brochure regarding Skyward Family Access helpful.
Parents or guardians of new or returning students for Junior Kindergarten through 5th grade and all grades for the HVVA for the 2021-2022 school year, please call Pupil Services for an appointment 248-676-8431.
Parents or guardians of new 6th-12th grade students for the 2021-2022 school year, please call the school's office to complete the enrollment process once you have submitted the Online Enrollment Application.