Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students enrolling in Huron Valley Schools.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the new student online application through there.
New families click to create a temporary login and password: New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page.
If you need to return to your online enrollment application, please click here. *Before you log in, you must change the log in area to Enrollment Access.
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will be contacted by the Pupil Services Office (Junior Kindergarten - 5th) or the School Records Office (6th - 12th) to set-up an appointment to finish enrollment. You will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Two Proofs of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office.
5) Vision Screening - Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten students only.
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
Parents and guardians of all new Jr. Kindergarten or Kindergarten for 2020-2021 school year, please attend your neighborhood school's Parent Orientation, TBD, to submit the required documentation.
Parents and guardians of new 1st- 5th grade students for 2020-2021 school year, please call Pupil Services 248-676-8431 to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment process.