Address Change Information:

Have you recently moved and need your child's address updated?  Please fill out the address change request form below and submit two updated proofs of residency with your new address in your name/spouses name. You can mail it, fax it 248-684-8124 or email it to You may also complete this process at your child's school.

Address Change Request Form

Where Did You Move to? What Other Documentation Might be Required?

Check out our street guide to verify your child(ren)'s neighborhood school(s).

  • If you moved within your child's current school's attendance area, nothing further is required.
  • If you moved out of your child(ren)'s current school's attendance area, an Open Enrollment application must be completed for them to remain at that school (Open Enrollment is not required for Junior Kindergarten students). 
  • If your child(ren)'s in grades JK - 9th grade and you have moved out of Huron Valley Schools attendance area, a Schools of Choice application must be submitted to Pupil Services. Note: Our Schools of Choice window is only open twice a year, so you will need apply while or when the window is open.
  • If your child(ren)'s in grades 10th - 12th, you need to contact your child's high school or contact Pupil Services.