What is e~Funds?
Huron Valley Schools is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our new payment processing system, e~Funds. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from the Web. Food Service accounts are also made through e~Funds.
How e~Funds Works
The first time you access e~Funds, you will be asked to create a username and password. You will need your family id which can be found in Family Access under Report Cards/Report Directory - Efunds Family ID report.
Click here to create or login to your e~Funds account.
Please click the link to the Parent Lunch Payment Instructions for details.
Benefits for You
Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on your child's education. e~Funds offers you:
- Easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- An end to lost checks,
- Instant credit to student accounts reflecting the new activity,
- Ability to view account history of purchases, and
- Assurance of private and secure transmissions.
- Lunch program payments are updated real time.