What is e~Funds?
Huron Valley Schools is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our new payment processing system, e~Funds. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from the Web. Food Service accounts are also made through e~Funds.
How e~Funds Works
Click here to create or login to your e~Funds account.The first time you access e~Funds, you will be asked to create a username and password.You will need your Family Id which can be found in Family Access under Report Cards/Report Directory - Efunds Family ID report.
Please click the link to view step by step instructions for how to set up your account.
Step by Step Guide for Parents
Please click the link to the Parent Lunch Payment Instructions for details.
Parent Lunch Payment Instructions
Benefits for You
Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on your child's education. e~Funds offers you:
- Easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- An end to lost checks,
- Instant credit to student accounts reflecting the new activity,
- Ability to view account history of purchases, and
- Assurance of private and secure transmissions.
- Lunch program payments are updated real time.