Technology Services Department
The Technology Services Department provides technical support services for all staff, family's and students. We maintain over 6,000 computers, 1300 telephones, 200 software programs and applications, and thousands of miles of fiber optics and copper wire to keep us all connected.
The Help Desk is available to employees from 6:30am - 5:00pm on school days (7:00am - 4:00pm summer) by dialing HELP (x4357). From outside the district, call 248.684.8173.
Huron Valley Schools 1:1 Chromebook Program
Starting for the 2021-22 school year, each Huron Valley student grades 6-12 will receive a Chromebook to be used for educational purposes both at home and at school. At the end of each school year, students completing grade 12 will turn in their Chromebooks to be repurposed, and students in grade 7 will return theirs to receive a new Chromebook the following fall. All other students will keep their Chromebooks. Students new to the district will receive Chromebooks as well.
Before receiving a Chromebook, please review the following items:
- Review the Student Care and Usage Handbook
- Review the Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
- Review the Purchasing Chromebook Insurance Information
- Decide to either:
- purchase a $25 HVS Chromebook insurance policy to cover one instance of accidental damage or theft following the directions found here
- waive the right to purchase insurance and accept the cost of any instance of loss or damage that may occur
Open a Work Order:
If your password is about to expire, please visit https://pss.hvs.organd change your password today. This will sync and update your ldap accounts (skyward, Gmail etc). See below for instructions on how to do this.