Leisure pools remain closed, but you may still book a party with us for our party rooms, lap pool usage and/or another party package option. Check out all of our options!
Are you looking for an exciting location for an upcoming party or social gathering?
Book online with us and you will see our rates, party packages and more. You must pay your deposit with a credit card when booking online. If you do not want to pay with a credit card, you will need to contact us directly to book your party at Lisa.Whitefield@hvs.org. If you have questions that can't be answered online, feel free to call our party line and leave a message for us at 248-684-8289. We will be happy to return your call in the order it is received and answer any additional questions you may have.
**For the best chance at receiving your preferred date & time, we suggest booking your party 4 to 6 weeks prior to the preferred date. Online booking is the fastest and easiest method. Calls will be returned in the order received. It can take between 3 and 5 business days for phone calls to be returned.**
For a full list of all of our party packages, book online!
*HV P&F Members receive a $10 discount on parties. Discount will be taken after the initial booking.
You may call us at 248-684-8289 and leave a message for our Party Planner or you can email her at Lisa.Whitefield@hvs.org.
If you would like to have the pool to yourself for your party, please contact us about pricing and availability at either Lakeland or Milford. Call us at 248-684-8289 or email us at Lisa.Whitefield@hvs.org.
Frequently Asked Questions for Party/Event Rentals at HV Pools and Fitness:
- How do I book a party/event?
- Quickest/easiest way is to book your party, click HERE.
- Call us and leave a message at 248-684-8289, if you have questions, and we will return the call in the order it was received. Depending on when we receive your message, it could take 3-5 business days to return the call (so book online!!)
- For your best chance at receiving your preferred date/time, we suggest booking your party/event 4 to 6 weeks prior to the preferred date.
- When will I receive my party contract to confirm my party reservation?
- Once we have confirmed your party, you will receive an email confirmation of your reservation. If you have questions, please call us at 248-684-8289 or email us at Lisa.Whitefield@hvs.org.
- How much does a pool party cost?
- What if I don’t want to have a swim party, what does it cost to rent the Multi-Purpose Room or the upstairs hallway for an event?
- The cost is $50/hour
- Do you offer the ability to have an exclusive party where we are the only group in the pool?
- Yes we do! Please call us at 248-684-8289 or email Lisa.Whitefield@hvs.org for details and pricing.
- Do you offer food/decorations/entertainment options?
- Yes we do, all options are available online.
- How do I add more swimmers to my party? Simply "add swimmers" to your party.
- Bring your completed roster (that you receive in your contract packet) the day of the party and our front desk staff will collect the additional money for the additional swimmers.
- What time can we get in to set up our room?
- You may arrive 25 minutes before your scheduled party time to set up the room.
- Do our guests need to do anything before they arrive?
- Yes, be sure they fill out one of our P&F waivers online or they will not be allowed to swim. If they do not complete ahead of time, we do have waivers available at the P&F front desk.
- Do you have lockers available for our guests? Do you have towels for our guests? Life jackets?
- We do have lockers available in the hallway to the pool and in the community locker rooms. Please bring your own lock, we do not have locks.
- We do NOT have towels for our guests, please bring your own.
- We do have a limited number of life jackets available on the pool deck for any swimmers who may need one.
- What is in the party room?
- We provide tables and chairs. There is also a refrigerator/freezer available to use.
- What do I need to bring with me?
- If you are decorating yourself, you will need 8 tablecovers (the tables are 6’ and rectangular), party supplies, decorations, food, candles and something to light them with and something to cut and serve the cake with.