Follow Pools & Fitness on Facebook!
Huron Valley Pools & Fitness offers two comprehensive, 98,500-square-foot community aquatic and fitness centers. Each has a competitive and recreation pool, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center with weight and aerobic equipment, a 1/9-mile indoor walking/running track and a field house designed for three sports events at once.
What are our hours? You can click on the calendar on the lower left side of this screen for specific dates and times.
P&F Hours of Operation
Inclement Weather Guidelines
Click HERE to receive text messages with up to date notices about our facilities (ie. pool closures, building issues, weather, etc).
Click HERE to receive text messages with up to date notices about our fitness classes.
All patrons visiting Huron Valley Pools & Fitness must have a waiver on file.
Pools & Fitness Waiver
Pools & Fitness Fillable Waiver
Why choose HV P&F? Here's a few reasons why:
HV P&F Membership Benefits
Pools & Fitness House Rules
Features (Equivalent at Both Sites):
- Competitive Pools for lap swimming. Each measure eight 25-yard lanes by six 25-meter lanes. Each pool has two diving boards with 13-foot wells.
- Community Pools have two-story enclosed waterslides that wind outside the buildings; a shallow, beach-like entry area and separate whirlpool tubs. Decor and pool toys have an outer space theme at the Lakeland community pool, with comets and planets as focal points. A 16-foot gorilla dominates the Milford pool, where other zoo animals also reside.
- Pool temperatures: Lap Pool 79-80 degrees, Leisure Pool 84-86 degrees and Spa 102-103 degrees
- Fitness Centers are 5,000-square-foot rooms featuring Precor and True cardio equipment including, treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and upright bikes. Also, Cybex, Hammer, Magnum, True and Paramount strength equipment and free weights to work all of the major muscle groups.
- Elevated Running / Walking Tracks have banked surfaces and span the perimeter of the field houses. At 9 laps to the mile, the tracks are more forgiving than smaller configurations.
- Classes with member discounts are offered in various activities, such as swimming and aerobics.
- Child Watch is free to members and can be scheduled up to one week in advance on site for ages 6 months - 12 years old. Pre-registration is encouraged. Hours of operation are 8:30-11:30am M-F at both facilities.
- Family Changing Rooms are featured in addition to men's and women's locker rooms.
- Rentals & Parties can be scheduled at both facilities for most occasions.