For our current schedule, please visit our Facebook Page.
***As of the May 18, 2020 Board of Education Meeting, the Board voted to close the leisure pools permanently. More information presented at the meeting.
Huron Valley Pools & Fitness offers two comprehensive, 98,500-square-foot community aquatic and fitness centers. Each has a competitive pool, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center with weight and aerobic equipment, and a 1/9-mile indoor walking/running track.
Click text messages to receive up to date notices about our facilities (ie. pool closures, building issues, weather, etc). You will need to log in or create a new account in our new registration system, but then you can register for the P&F General Communication Course and receive real time updates.
Click text messages to receive up to date notices about our land fitness classes.
Click text messages to receive up to date notices about our water fitness classes.
All patrons visiting Huron Valley Pools & Fitness must have a waiver on file and must complete our daily health screening (see below).
Pools and Fitness Online Waiver (preferred method) Please use this link to complete the online waiver. You must select "Enroll Now" on the page (right) and create an account or sign into your account.
Pools & Fitness Waiver (paper copy)
Pools & Fitness Fillable Waiver (paper copy)
Features (Equivalent at Both Sites):
- Competitive Pools for lap swimming. Each measure eight 25-yard lanes by six 25-meter lanes. Each pool has two diving boards with 13-foot wells.
- Pool temperature: 79-80 degrees
- Fitness Centers are 5,000-square-foot rooms featuring cardio equipment including, treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and upright bikes. Also, weight training stations and free weights to work all of the major muscle groups.
- Elevated Running / Walking Tracks have banked surfaces and span the perimeter of the field houses. At 9 laps to the mile, the tracks are more forgiving than smaller configurations.
- Family Changing Rooms are featured in addition to men's and women's locker rooms. Currently the locker rooms are closed.
- Rentals can be scheduled at both facilities, based upon availability. Please contact us at Lisa.Zielaskowski@hvs.org for details.
HVS is currently following County and State Health Dept Guidelines for COVID protocols and cases.
1. Masks are required by all visitors to any school building (including pools and fitness centers). This includes keeping your mask on while using the fitness center or attending our fitness classes. The only exception is when you are "in" the pool itself, but a mask is worn on deck at all times.
2. Daily Health Screening Form must be completed by ANYONE entering the facilities and must be completed before being permitted into the facility. Click HERE to complete the form now. You may complete this up to 2 hours before coming to the facility.
3. Temperature will be taken before entering the facility.
4. How to Report a COVID Case Flowchart - click HERE.