***NEW: Land Fitness Class Offerings. To register now and select your classes, click HERE.
***As of the May 18, 2020 Board of Education Meeting, the Board voted to close the leisure pools permanently. Click HERE for more information presented at the meeting.
Huron Valley Pools & Fitness offers two comprehensive, 98,500-square-foot community aquatic and fitness centers. Each has a competitive pool, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center with weight and aerobic equipment, a 1/9-mile indoor walking/running track and a field house designed for three sports events at once.
What are our hours? You can click on the calendar on the lower left side of this screen for specific dates and times.
P&F Hours of Operation - currently closed due to the COVID-19 Executive Order.
Click HERE to receive text messages with up to date notices about our facilities (ie. pool closures, building issues, weather, etc). You will need to log in or create a new account in our new registration system, but then you can register for the P&F General Communication Course and receive real time updates.
Click HERE to receive text messages with up to date notices about our land fitness classes.
Click HERE to receive text messages with up to date notices about our water fitness classes.
All patrons visiting Huron Valley Pools & Fitness must have a waiver on file.
Pools and Fitness Online Waiver (preferred method) Please use this link to complete the online waiver. You must select "Enroll Now" on the page (right) and create an account or sign into your account.
Why choose HV P&F? Here's a few reasons why:
HV P&F Membership Benefits
Pools & Fitness House Rules
Features (Equivalent at Both Sites):
- Competitive Pools for lap swimming. Each measure eight 25-yard lanes by six 25-meter lanes. Each pool has two diving boards with 13-foot wells.
- Pool temperatures: Lap Pool 79-80 degrees
- Fitness Centers are 5,000-square-foot rooms featuring Precor and True cardio equipment including, treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and upright bikes. Also, Cybex, Hammer, Magnum, True and Paramount strength equipment and free weights to work all of the major muscle groups.
- Elevated Running / Walking Tracks have banked surfaces and span the perimeter of the field houses. At 9 laps to the mile, the tracks are more forgiving than smaller configurations.
- Classes with member discounts are offered in various activities, such as swimming and aerobics.
- Child Watch is free to members and can be scheduled up to one week in advance on site for ages 6 months - 12 years old. Pre-registration is encouraged. Hours of operation are 8:30-11:30am M-F at both facilities.
- Family Changing Rooms are featured in addition to men's and women's locker rooms.
- Rentals & Parties can be scheduled at both facilities for most occasions.