- Train two days over the summer to become a stronger leader
- Run fun activities at 6th grade Orientation
- Personally assist teachers with copying, projects and organizing
- They are in charge of the collection of recycling materials
- Leaders Fund-raise with selling concessions at dances
- Create school spirit week theme ideas
- Design fun events for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Create fun interactive games to play with 6th graders
- Research debate topics and perform classroom debates with peers
- Volunteer to assist in outside activities in the community (Kindergarten registration, Proud Lake Hallow-weekends, etc).
WEB Training of 8th graders
August 29 and 30, 2016, from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, in the gymnasium. Both are required days for WED Leaders.
WEB Orientation for 6th graders
September 1, 2016, from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (WEB Leaders arrive at 7:30am). It will be held in gym, then classrooms and the cafeteria. A snack will be provided at 10:30am.
* The first day of school is on September 6, 2016. All WEB Leaders need to wear their shirts.