Dual Enrollment : Allows students to take classes at a post-secondary school that can be included as credit at Lakeland High School. Approval and fee support for dual enrollment classes are based on the following:
- The course is not offered by Lakeland High School
- The course may be offered through Lakeland, but is not available to a student due to a scheduling conflict beyond the student's control
- The course cannot be in the subject area of hobby, craft, recreation, physical education, theology, divinity, or religious education
Fee support for dual enrollment classes is available depending on tuition costs and mandatory course fees.
Dual Enrollment Info Session : General information regarding dual enrollment and the paperwork required for participating.
Eligibility : Students must have attained minimum passing scores on the P.L.A.N., A.C.T., P.S.A.T., or M.M.E. Eligibility will be determined by the Counseling Office.
If you are interested in learning more about dual enrollment and being considered for upcoming semesters, you MUST fill out this form.
Required Paperwork : Should only be completed once you are confident that you would like to commit to Dual Enrollment for the upcoming semester. This means you have decided where you would like to take the college class, which class you want to take, and that the course schedule works around your Lakeland schedule and other activities.
- College Information:
- HVS Paperwork:
- 2019-2020 Application for Dual Enrollment and Verification
- Textbook Reimbursement Request
For any questions regarding dual enrollment, please see Mr. Farmer in the Counseling Office.