Kindergarten Orientation and Round-Up Information 2019-20:
Believe it or not, it's time to begin thinking of next year's enrollment! If you have or know of a child who will be turning 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019, please contact the office at 248-684-8085. Kindergarten Round-up and Kindergarten Orientation night will be Thursday, March 14th from 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Please bring the following items:
- Child's original birth certificate (with seal).
- Two verifications of residency:
- 1st proof of residency has to be Determinative: purchase agreement/closing statement/mortgage document/leasing paper, property tax statements, utility bills (electric, gas or water), rent receipts, court order/foster home license.
- 2nd proof of residency has to be Coorobrative: parent drivers license, cell phone bill, other bills/mailings/documentation with name & address to home.
- Immunization record.
- Vision screening.
- Kindergarten Profile Form.
- Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/1/2019-12/1/19)
Please complete the online enrollment application prior to the orientation. Note: If you have a child that is already attending Huron Valley Schools, you can login with your Family Access account and submit an enrollment application for your Kindergarten student.