Kindergarten Orientation Information 2018-19:
Kindergarten Orientation Night is March 22nd at 5:30 PM. This is a parent and child meeting as it is designed to present information to the parents of incoming students. Children will participate in an activity, bus ride, and short assessment with our kindergarten teachers. Please bring the following items:
- Child's original birth certificate (with seal).
- Two verifications of residency:
- 1st proof of residency has to be Determinative: purchase agreement/closing statement/mortgage document/leasing paper, property tax statements, utility bills (electric, gas or water), rent receipts, court order/foster home license.
- 2nd proof of residency has to be Coorobrative: parent drivers license, cell phone bill, other bills/mailings/documentation with name & address to home.
- Immunization record.
- Vision screening.
- Residency information form.
- Kindergarten Profile Form.
- Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/1/2018-12/1/18)
Please complete the online enrollment application prior to the orientation. Note: If you have a child that is already attending Huron Valley Schools, you can login with your Family Access account and submit an enrollment application for your Kindergarten student.