Kindergarten Orientation Information 2018-19:
Kindergarten Orientation Night is March 15th at 6:00 PM. This is a parent only meeting as it is designed to present information to the parents of incoming students. Please bring the following items:
- Child's original birth certificate (with seal).
- Two verifications of residency:
- 1st proof of residency has to be Determinative: purchase agreement/closing statement/mortgage document/leasing paper, property tax statements, utility bills (electric, gas or water), rent receipts, court order/foster home license.
- 2nd proof of residency has to be Coorobrative: parent drivers license, cell phone bill, other bills/mailings/documentation with name & address to home.
- Immunization record.
- Vision screening.
- Residency information form.
- Kindergarten Profile Form.
- Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/2/2018-12/1/18)
Please complete the online enrollment application prior to the orientation. Note: If you have a child that is already attending Huron Valley Schools, you can login with your Family Access account and submit an enrollment application for your Kindergarten student.