Kindergarten Orientation Information 2019-20:
Kindergarten Orientation is March 16th at 9:00 AM for students with last names beginning with A-L and 11:00 AM for students with last names beginning with M-Z. This is a parent/child program designed to present information to the parents of incoming students. Please bring the following items to our office prior to the March 16th Orientation:
- Child's original birth certificate (with seal).
- Two verifications of residency:
- 1st proof of residency has to be Determinative: purchase agreement/closing statement/mortgage document/leasing paper, property tax statements, utility bills (electric, gas or water), rent receipts, court order/foster home license.
- 2nd proof of residency has to be Coorobrative: parent drivers license, cell phone bill, other bills/mailings/documentation with name & address to home.
- Immunization record.
- Vision screening.
- Kindergarten Profile Form.
- Kindergarten Age Waiver (if turn 5 years old 9/02/2019-12/01/2020)
Please complete the online enrollment application prior to the orientation. Note: If you have a child that is already attending Huron Valley Schools, you can login with your Family Access account and submit an enrollment application for your Kindergarten student.