What is PaySchools?
Huron Valley Schools is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our new payment processing system, PaySchools. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from the Web. Food Service accounts are also made through PaySchools, however you must initiate these payments through Family Access.
PaySchools Login Page:
If you already created your PaySchools account, below is a link to the login page.
PaySchools Login Page
How PaySchools Works:
The first time you access PaySchools, you will be asked to create a username and password. After you login, simply select the item(s) you wish to purchase then choose to pay by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account), you will enter your bank's ABA routing number and personal bank account number. To make your purchase by credit card, enter the account number and expiration date for your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card. After you complete your purchase, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to you. PaySchools uses "Secure Sockets Layer" (SSL) software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
Benefits for You:
Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on your child's education. PaySchools offers you:
- Easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- An end to lost checks,
- Instant credit to student accounts reflecting the new activity,
- Ability to view account history of purchases, and
- Assurance of private and secure transmissions.
- Lunch program payments are updated at 7:00 a.m. EST Monday through Friday.
To get started, select an item below:
Before making any purchases in PaySchools, please update your student's grade. Edit your student information in PaySchools by following these steps:
- Click the PaySchools logo at the school web site.
- Click the "Your Students" button.
- Log into PaySchools.
- Click "Edit" beside your student's name.
- Update the grade and click "Update Student Information."
- Sign out or click "Available Products" to continue shopping.
Food Service Payments:
Food Service accounts are also made through PaySchools, however you must initiate these payments through Family Access under the 'Food Service' button.