Online Student Enrollment

Starting July 11, 2016 Huron Valley School District can process new Kindergarten - 5th grade student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system.

To start the enrollment process visit the New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page External Link.

Please Note:

Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, you will be contacted by Administration Office to set-up an appointment to finish enrollment. You will need to bring the following to the Administration Building to complete the process:

1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Proof of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office.
5) Vision Screening - Kindergarten students only.
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)

If you have questions, call Pupil Personnel at 248-676-8431 or visit our Enrollment Information page.