Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students enrolling in Huron Valley Schools.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the new student online application through there.
If you do not have a Family Access account, you will need to create a temporary login and password. To start this process, please visit the New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page .
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will be contacted by the Pupil Services Office (Kindergarten - 5th) or the School Records Office (6th - 12th) to set-up an appointment to finish enrollment. You will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Proof of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office.
5) Vision Screening - Kindergarten students only.
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
Parents and guardians of all new Jr. Kindergarten – 5th grade students may bring all required enrollment documentation to Brooks Center on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. to complete the enrollment process. Please contact Pupil Services at 248-676-8431 to schedule an appointment if you cannot attend.