Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students enrolling in Huron Valley Schools.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the new student online application through there.
New families click to create a temporary login and password: New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page.
If you need to return to your online enrollment application, please click here. *Before you log in, you must change the log in area to Enrollment Access.
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will be contacted by the Pupil Services Office (Kindergarten - 5th) or the School Records Office (6th - 12th) to set-up an appointment to finish enrollment. You will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Proof of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office.
5) Vision Screening - Kindergarten students only.
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)