Online Student Enrollment
Parents/guardians must complete the New Student Online Enrollment application for all new students enrolling in Huron Valley Schools. You will need to create a temporary login and password to complete this process. If you already have children enrolled in the district, your Family Access account will not work. If you receive the message 'your account already exists', please check the box 'I do not have an email' to create your temporary login and password.
To start the enrollment process, visit the New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page .
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, you will be contacted by Administration Office (Kindergarten - 5th) or the School Records Office (6th - 12th) to set-up an appointment to finish enrollment. You will need to provide the following at your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Proof of Residency
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office.
5) Vision Screening - Kindergarten students only.
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
If you have questions, call Pupil Personnel at 248-676-8431 or visit our Enrollment Information page.