Welcome to the Huron Valley Schools Enrollment Center
The information on this site is provided to assist parents and guardians in the student enrollment process. There are several ways to become a part of the Huron Valley Schools (HVS) family:
1) Gain residency in the Huron Valley School District.
Our Street Guide will help determine if you are a resident of our district.
Huron Valley Schools Street Guide 17-18 - rev 7.18.2017
2) Enroll through Schools of Choice.
Huron Valley Schools is a Schools of Choice district. Under Schools of Choice Section 105, Huron Valley Schools may enroll students from another school district within Oakland County providing the student meets the application guidelines. More information can be found under the 'Schools of Choice' page.
All NEW or returning families enrolling their Kindergarten - 12th grade student(s) must submit an online enrollment application through the Skyward Family Access Online Enrollment portal.
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
1) Child's Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
2) Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or passport)
3) Proof of Residency - Two of the following documents are required to prove residency: Recent Property Tax Statement, Current Lease/Rental Agreement, Closing Statement from a recent purchase, Insurance Statement, Utility Bills (examples include; Electric Bill (DTE Energy), Water Bill and Gas Bill (Consumers Energy).
***A cell phone bill does not prove residency and will not be counted as a proof.
4) Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office or Health Department - Upon enrollment, state law mandates that you must provide the school with a record showing that your child has received at lease one dose of the following immunizations (Parents must then follow up to complete the required vaccinations).
2017 Immunization Requirements - Letter to Schools from Lansing
Need your child's official immunization record? Please fill out the Request for Official State of Michigan Immunization Record Application that can be found on MCIR.org
Immunization Waiver Information - On December 11, 2014, the administrative rule was passed by Michigan Department of Community Health requiring any parent/guardian wanting to waive vaccine/vaccines for nonmedical reasons to receive vaccine education from their local health department. This rule applies to children entering childcare, kindergarten, and 7th grade or newly enrolled in the school district after January 1, 2016.
Parent Key Point Flyer
Immunization Waiver Information
5) Vision Screening - Kindergarten students only. For more information, visit the Oakland County Vision Screening website .
6) Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7) Special Education Documents – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
Building Contact Information:
|Country Oaks Elementary||Cristin Gerwolds||Office Coordinator||248-684-8075|
|Heritage Elementary||Kathy Schoenle||Office Coordinator||248-684-8190|
|Highland Elementary||Beth Diedrich||Office Coordinator||248-684-8070|
|Johnson Elementary||Kimberly Freiberg||Office Coordinator||248-684-8020|
|Kurtz Elementary||Gerrianne Hurst||Office Coordinator||248-684-8025|
|Lakewood Elementary||Cari Sinke||Office Coordinator||248-684-8030|
|Oxbow Elementary||Jessica Nowak||Office Coordinator||248-684-8085|
|Spring Mills Elementary||Kristen Arndt||Office Coordinator||248-684-8130|
|Muir Middle School||Stephanie Rheaume||Records Secretary||248-684-8060|
|Oak Valley Middle School||Heather Caddell||Records Secretary||248-684-8101|
|White Lake Middle School||Melanie Bretz||Records Secretary||248-684-8004|
|Harbor High School||Renetta Hiter||Office Coordinator||248-676-8421|
|Lakeland High School||Karen Warner||Records Secretary||248-676-8351|
|Milford High School||Kim Foley||Records Secretary||248-684-8267|
Call Pupil Personnel 248-676-8431