what do we have at our Pools & Fitness Centers?
- Competitive Pools have 25-yard lanes used for lap swimming. Minimum of one lane and diving area available to use during open swim times.
- Water Parks have two-story enclosed water-slides, a shallow beach-like entry area, and separate whirlpool. Hours of operation may be found in the most recent copy of the Huron Valley Activity Guide, or CLICK HERE!
- Fitness Centers include cardio equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and upright bikes. Additionally, the facility includes strength equipment, including free weights and stations.
- Field Houses can accommodate up to three team sports at the same time.
- Elevated Running / Walking Tracks have a banked surface and span the perimeter of the Field Houses at a length of 1/9th of a mile. Availability is subject to change based on programming and athletic events.
- Classes offered include swim lessons, aerobics, and group fitness classes. Schedules are available in the Pools & Fitness and Adult Fitness sections of the Activity Guide and online.
- Child Watch is available for children ages 6 months - 12 years old, but pre-registration is required!
- Family Changing Rooms are featured in addition to men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Rentals & Parties may be scheduled at both facilities for most occasions; more info & prices may be found in the most recent copy of the Huron Valley Activity Guide.
P&F Waiver Form - required for everyone using the facility