The School Board of Education
The School Board consists of seven elected citizens, who act as representatives for the local voting community. The Board acts under the jurisdiction of state laws and regulations.
Responsibilities of the Board
The general responsibilities of the Board of Education are to:
- Represent the voting public in making decisions regarding schools, school policies and education, etc.
- Help establish the goals and objectives of the District's educational program.
- Assist the administration with improving and enhancing the quality of education offered by the District.
- Keep the public well informed about the District's educational program.
- Represent the District in statewide efforts to promote public education.
Our School Board Policies are located on the left hand side of this page under 'Board of Education'.
Board of Education - Upcoming Events
Regular Board of Education Meeting 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMRegular Board of Education MeetingAug 147:00 PM to 9:00 PMMilford High SchoolBoard of Education