Welcome to the Apollo Early Childhood Center!
The Apollo Center collaboration includes:
- Year-round, full-day child care for infants to 5 year olds
- Fee-based preschool for 3 and 4 year old students
- Early Intervention for students birth through 3 years of age
- School Readiness for 4 year old students
- Early Childhood Special Education; Play and Learn (PAL) for students ages 3 to 5 years with special needs
- Preschool Speech and Language
Please be sure to sign in, show photo ID, and receive a visitor's pass from the Office. Thank you for understanding how valuable our student's safety is!
Apollo Center - Administrative Offices
Recreation & Community Ed Registration Office is open Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm)
Fax: (248) 676-8453
News - Archives
Huron Valley Schools is inviting parents, community members and district staff to learn about its recent facilities and program assessments and the work of the Building Futures Committee as the district prepares for its upcoming bond and building site sinking fund initiative.
The Spring 2019 edition of the Huron Valley Family Resource Magazine is available! Inside you will find the Huron Valley Rec & Ed Activity Guide.Take a look at what will be coming your way this spring.
Want to be an advertiser for our Summer 2019 Catalog? Visit FamilyResourceMagazine.com.
Huron Valley Schools is launching an exciting new program for the start of the 2017-18 school year! Junior Kindergarten is coming to HVS.