Welcome to the Apollo Early Childhood Center!
The Apollo Center collaboration includes:
- Year-round, full-day child care for infants to 5 year olds
- Fee-based preschool for 3 and 4 year old students
- Early Intervention for students birth through 3 years of age
- School Readiness for 4 year old students
- Early Childhood Special Education; Play and Learn (PAL) for students ages 3 to 5 years with special needs
- Preschool Speech and Language
Please be sure to sign in, show photo ID, and receive a visitor's pass from the Office. Thank you for understanding how valuable our student's safety is!
Apollo Center - Administrative Offices
Recreation & Community Ed Registration Office is open Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm)
Fax: (248) 676-8453
The Summer 2019 edition of the Huron Valley Family Resource Magazine is available! Inside you will find the Huron Valley Rec & Ed Activity Guide.Take a look at all the fun summer camps we will be offering!
Want to be an advertiser for our Fall 2019 Catalog? Visit FamilyResourceMagazine.com.
The Spring 2019 edition of the Huron Valley Family Resource Magazine is available! Inside you will find the Huron Valley Rec & Ed Activity Guide.Take a look at what will be coming your way this spring.
Want to be an advertiser for our Summer 2019 Catalog? Visit FamilyResourceMagazine.com.
No Schools in Session - Memorial DayMay 27Apollo Center Calendar
Last Day Students and Staff (½ Day Students – PM ½ Day / Records for Teachers)Jun 13Apollo Center Calendar