Welcome to the Apollo Early Childhood Center!
The Apollo Center collaboration includes:
- Year-round, full-day child care for infants to 5 year olds
- Fee-based preschool for 3 and 4 year old students
- Early Intervention for students birth through 3 years of age
- School Readiness for 4 year old students
- Early Childhood Special Education; Play and Learn (PAL) for students ages 3 to 5 years with special needs
- Preschool Speech and Language
Please be sure to sign in, show photo ID, and receive a visitor's pass from the Office. Thank you for understanding how valuable our student's safety is!
Apollo Center - Administrative Offices
Recreation & Community Ed Registration Office is open Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm)
Fax: (248) 676-8453
24 Novthru Nov 25
Holiday ClosureNov 24 - Nov 25Apollo Center Calendar
The Apollo Center will be closed Nov 24-25 in observance of the holiday. Childcare and Recreation and Community Ed offices will reopen on Monday, November 28.
Candy Cane Hunt @ Apollo 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMCandy Cane Hunt @ ApolloDec 74:00 PM to 6:00 PM$5Apollo Center Calendar
Come experience the 6th annual Candy Cane Hunt at the Apollo Center! Kids will get to search an outside course for candy canes, decorate their own cookies, and create cheerful holiday crafts! Hot chocolate will also be served to help warm up the festivities! Younger kids will tackle the course first with older kids going later. The cost is $5 per child. Dress for the outdoors, but if the weather is too cold, we will have an indoor course.
23 Decthru Dec 27
Holiday ClosureDec 23 - Dec 27Apollo Center Calendar
The Apollo Center will be closed Dec 23-27 in observance of the holiday. Childcare and Recreation and Community Ed offices will reopen on Wednesday, December 28.