Welcome to the Apollo Early Childhood Center!
The Apollo Center collaboration includes:
- Year-round, full-day child care for infants to 5 year olds
- Fee-based preschool for 3 and 4 year old students
- Early Intervention for students birth through 3 years of age
- School Readiness for 4 year old students
- Early Childhood Special Education; Play and Learn (PAL) for students ages 3 to 5 years with special needs
- Preschool Speech and Language
Please be sure to sign in, show photo ID, and receive a visitor's pass from the Office. Thank you for understanding how valuable our student's safety is!
Apollo Center - Administrative Offices
Recreation & Community Ed Registration Office is open Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm)
Fax: (248) 676-8453
1/2 Day for Students - Teacher Professional DevelopmentOct 6Apollo Center Calendar
Trick or Trucks 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMTrick or TrucksOct 264:00 PM to 6:00 PMApollo Early Childhood Center$5Apollo Center Calendar
Not only will kids get the experience of trick or treating, but they will also get to see the area's biggest trucks. Possible trucks will include a dump truck, fire engine, bulldozer, and much more! All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Pizza dinner is included with student registration! Parents may join in on dinner for $3/person - paid in cash at the event or pre-pay ahead of time at the time of child registration. Celebrate Halloween a little early with Huron Valley Recreation and Community Education. See you there!
Event will proceed rain or shine! Dinner and crafts take place indoors.
1/2 Day for Students - Teacher Professional DevelopmentNov 3Apollo Center Calendar
No Schools in Session - Election DayNov 7Apollo Center Calendar